Sunday, August 27, 2006

Menopause the musical
I went with my daughter and some friends from work last Thursday to see Menopause the musical at the Twelfth Night Theatre, Brisbane. We set off with a glass of pink bubbly to put us in the mood and from then onwards we never stopped laughing. We laughed till we cried - it was all so funny and true. At the end of the performance they asked people to come on the stage. I thought why not and got my good friend Sonya to come as well. We ended up on the front row - I held hands with one of the stars of the show and Sonya's hand was held in a death grip by the man standing next to her. We danced and laughed and had a ball. We each got a badge as a memento of going on the stage and I don't think I will ever forget this wonderful, magical and hilarious night.

No comments:

Post a Comment