Saturday, October 28, 2006


Ebay buying
I have been having a lot of fun buying on ebay lately. One of the favourite things I have bid on and won is this fabulous bracelet from Canada. My husband thinks I am a bit of a witch so this bracelet was for me. It is called witching hour and as it is nearly Halloween it seems appropriate to put it on my blog. I just love it - it has witches, cats, an owl, a skull with a moving bottom jaw, a clock nearly at the witching hour, stars, moons and lots and lots of beautiful beads. I am really enjoying myself on ebay, I have bought a gorgeous Barbie doll (I think I am enjoying my second childhood) and some stuff for my husband. There is a beautiful bracelet that I would like so I am hoping that I am lucky enough to get it. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that I don't get outbid.

No comments:

Post a Comment