Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Girls

I also love Blythe and Pullip dolls. I have four Blythes (one is still in the box). Here is a photo of them in my display cabinet. The blonde one is lili lou (Sunday Very Best); the blue one is misayo san - the LES girl (Asian Butterfly Encore) and the brown haired one is kooki (Birdie Blue). I just love these dolls and I have had fun getting new clothes for them and I especially love the lolita shoes that lili lou is wearing. There are many collectors of Blythe dolls around the world. I also love Marilyn Monroe dolls as you can see.
I have recently started collecting pullip dolls. I think these are very beautiful dolls. The one of the left is Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffanys's and the blonde one is Miss America with tiara. The doll in the box at the back is the New York Haute Doll Pullip, a limited edition of 500, which features on the cover of Haute Doll magazine (Jan/Feb 2008). I just had to have this doll as she brings back many happy memories of my time in New York visiting my son. I just love that the doll has a dog and metro card as part of her accessories. Everywhere I went in New York I saw people walking their dogs - it was just amazing the size of some of the dogs that must live in apartments.


Here is my favourite photo of Miss America. Isn't she just fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment